Friday, August 26, 2011

Columbine

The farther I get into this book, the harder it gets to put down. After you get through the grieving period and the police investigations, it goes into the why and how they commited these murders. The shooters, Eric and Dylan, werent outcasts, they were highly gifted students. They had lots of friends, but they were both out of the popular/prep group. The media put such a spin on the murderers, saying they were outcasts and they were wierd...this is not the case. I cant wait to get into the last section of this book and get into the whys of the crime. I wanna see what made them hate so much, and why they planned to kill thousands of innocent people. I wanna know why the bombs failed, what was in their journals and the "basement tape." I'm just really excited to finish this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment